Give me your heart.

3 comments
I left my heart in San Francisco.

I'm getting a new little tattoo done today, along with my sister and our friend Emma. We wanted to get them done whilst we were on holiday and tried to in our last stop, in San Francisco but it cost to much for the little ones we wanted. I'm getting a little outline of a heart on my right wrist, representing Vegas and the heart of SF to remember my Californian summer trip. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

char said...

Aw, that's such a cute idea- I love the idea of a tattoo but I cannot decide what I want, or where.

Calamity Girl said...

I'm thinking of getting a small tea cup tattooed on my left wrist to remind myself that life is what you make it and to enjoy the little things in life. xx

Sarah De Zutter said...

It's amazing what a little heart can represent!
x Sarah
http://sarahdezutter.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig