Thorn

4 comments




Since I've been back from California I've been painting a lot. I seem to go through phases of loving drawing more then making jewellery then it swings to making jewellery over artwork. Right now it's firmly pinned to drawing and painting. Very much inspired by the beautiful ladies that featured in the Pre-Raphelite artwork that I saw at the exhibition at The Tate Britian just before I went away and nature.

I'm having a bit of a shop revamp and one of the illustrations I've been painting above of the girl with the rose is going to be the new header. I've added it already but without text and just having a bit of a play around with it so far. Will also be photographing the collar clips in a more interesting way, I tried to do a photoshoot in America whilst I was away but didn't really have the chance!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

Your artwork is always totally amazing!

Folio said...

These are amazing and beautiful :) x

Catarina said...

amazing! you're so talented! :) x

http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

Emma C-M said...

beautiful illustrations especially of the woman with the rose. stunning. and so simple.
Emma x
http://ecorbinmckenzie.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig