Lumber

2 comments



Hat - Topshop
Scarf- Primark
Coat - Bootsale
Shirt - Monki
Collar Clips - J by J
Leggings - American Apparel
Boots - Ebay
Bag - California

Describe my style? ECLECTIC.  My attempt at OOTD shots are laughable but it's the best we'll ever get I expect! I'm Still in love with this this coat that me and my friend picked up for a £5 at a car boot sale. I bought the American Apparel leggings just before I went away, they're not disco pants just standard high waisted leggings and I love them, can totally see myself living in them. I'm Still finding it shocking to get use to wearing all my winter attire after 2 weeks in gorgeous sunshine and heat. Missing America like you wouldn't believe putting all my efforts into making the dream of living over their a reality one day. Anyone who can help PLEASE do!

I know I'm a little late to the party but I have to be unconventional with almost everything (I got into Harry Potter when it all ended, Facebook, Twitter etcccc) but I've only just started instagram-ing and I'm addicted, follow me if you wish to see cats, paintings and food mainly (jaymieoc) I need more interesting and pretty instas to follow now.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Jaz xo said...

Love your shirt! So pretty xo

Poppy Smith said...

I was just going to search for you on instagram, noticed I had a new follower and there you were haha. you are now FOLLOWED <3

xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig