Insta-Nutshell

3 comments
















The week in a nutshell Lots of painting & drawing, crumpet eating, watching Allen Gregory
Getting overly excited at all the new vegetarian food in Tesco, Eating sweets and chocolate (cleansing to proceed!) 
Autumnal walks.

Everyone remember to change their clocks? That extra hour in my warm duvet cave was very welcome! I heard back from Disney yesterday and I got the part time job as a Disney cast member for the store, squee. I have to go in on Tuesday night for a meeting but I'm not to sure when I'll start properly yet. 

I'm currently trying to keep warm, tucked up in my bed (again) trying to will myself to get out from the blanket and tackle my to do list instead of watching cheesy movies on channel 5. send help!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

hkperfumes72 said...

so nice blog i like it .
Parfum pas cher

Jeeda said...

lovely drawings


http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.com

dan said...

you're so talented, amazing drawings! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig