Fantasy Shopper

2 comments


Recently I came across the website Fantasy Shopper after being sent an email. If you love pinning clothes, putting outfits together on websites then definitely check it out. With the Great Gatsby film, decadent 1920s and festive season upon us these already put together outfits caught my eye they embody the baroque and 1920s vibe perfectly with the shimmer, sparkle and patter.  I adore mainly the outfits, not really the accessories they've put with them, I'm lusting after the art deco patterned top in the last outfit. Gorge!

Jaymie
♥ 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

KP. said...

That All Saints top was on my wishlist too! This site looks great, so much easier than paint hahaha

an-accidental-discovery.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

I like the outfits you choose, very sparkly!

http://strawberryskull.blogspot.co.uk/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig