California Nutshell

6 comments

























 LA, Long Beach, San Diego, Palm Springs, Arizona Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Nevada, Route 66
Las Vegas, Bass Lake, Yosemite National Park, Monterary, Carmel, San Francisco.

Photos 
1- 4 LA Longbeach & Hollywood
5 - San Diego Old Town
6 & 7 Palm Springs
8 - 11 Arizona, Flagstaff and Grand Canyon
12 & 13 Route 66
14 - 16 Las Vegas
17 - 20 Bass Lake & Yosemite
21 - 25 San Fran


A Nutshell round up of two weeks in the West Coast of America. I hope you don't get to bored of all the photographs to come but I know lots of you wanted to see from twitter, readers and friends of mine. It's also lovely of me to look back on and help me not feel to sad at not being there now. 

Jaymie
♥ 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Becky | lifestyleflash.com said...

Oh my god it looks SO amazing! Those pancakes look pretty bloody delicious, I'm so hungry haha.

Becky | lifestyleflash.com x

Annarack said...

I would love to visit that Route 66 shop and the photo you took of the mountains is beautiful, you should put that on tumblr, I'll reblog it.

Marta said...

Woww you are so lucky! I would love to go there:)x

Dancing Branflake said...

Wow! What a fantastic trip! These photos are stunning. So glad you had a great time visiting my home state!

Chantelle Thomas said...

Ahh looks like you had an amazing time, Would love to go to America again. Oh I spot a cindy sherman poster/banner x

Temporary:Secretary said...

I want to move there. RIGHT NOW!!! xxxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig