Tip of the Collar

5 comments



Sneak peek at the new collar clips and chains coming to Jewellery by Jaymie which will be freshly launched tomorrow are my new collar clips and chains, which I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. I actually love them so I hope you do just as much. I've been wearing them on my collars, trying them out, different combinations with patterns and they really make a shirt or collared dress just that bit more interesting (if I do say so myself... oops) Do you have a favourite? All collar clips will be available to buy either as just the clips or with a chain attached in the middle.

Also this weekend grab 10% off your order with 'weekendsun' enter at checkout. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Floral Danielle said...

Excited for these!
Love the brogues and shells :)
x

Jaymie said...

aww thank you lovely! so glad you like :) xo

Pip ♥ said...

These look so cool, I'd definitely love some! :)

Pip x

Jeeda said...

wow, that is just lovely, I'd love one

Folio said...

Oh my gosh so exciting that you're making collar tips! Definitely checking them out :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig