Thriller Thursday

2 comments





Waking up to beautiful sunshine streaming through my window, feels pretty poetic and comely. Last chance of a summer when it's officially nearing Autumn, standard Britian! I'm currently sitting typing with bleach on my hair, I'm re-lightening the ends before I go on holiday. I just want lighter coloured, long flowing hair (probably contradticing due to the bleach killing my hair very fast)

Yesterday I went to watch some of the paralympic swimming heats at the aquatics centre. It was such a great day and I'm so glad I got to soak up the atmosphere and cheer on GB and see Josef Craig break a World Record to later then take the Gold in 400m. The olympic park is amazing and full of wild flowers and places to chill out, I got a bit of a sunburnt face from lying in the sun whilst listening to some live music, bliss.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Leigh-Anne Ashton said...

I've been addicted to the Paralympics, it must have been so much fun to go and see some of the events! xx

Imogen Smith said...

Sounds like you had a gorgeous day :) xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig