Nutshell

1 comment













Olympic park map & paralympic aquatics centre ticket/ Gats chilling out on my cardigan/ a doodle of a cat wearing a face mask... natch what else/  New collar clip creations/ Some dollars ready for California/ New Models Own Mirrorball polishes/ Parcel from Georgie at Bellexoxo/  Floral crown from Georgie/  Cluttered background simple outfit shot/ Coconut frozen yogurt milkshake new addiction/ Watching Romy & Michelle and The Hangover/ Anna Karenina/ Sweets from Australia/ Tim Tams and Tea

I've had a pretty busy week these the only pictures that aren't from this week on Saturday I got my mitts on the new Models own Mirroball collection I bought all 5 from the bottle shop in Westfield, but I bought the green coloured one for my sister (I will use it of coarse) I am so in love with them as you can see from the nail shot I am wearing 'Hot Stuff' and 'Boogie Nights' on my thumbnail and it is so sparkly and glistens. As well as indulging in nail polishes, hit the sunshine in Camden and went for cocktails out of teapots at Apples and Pears in Bricklane.

I've eaten far too much gorgeous food this week (I go on holiday Wednesday... totally regretting it now) we went for tapas on Thursday for my friends birthday and it had to involve sangria and profiteroles, heaven! Then Friday I went to bluewater and ended up eating mexican with my friend Amelia at Wahaca, totally recommend it so cheap as well! I believe they are also in Soho, Covent Garden and Stratford.


I've been super busy designing, making, photographing the new A/W range of collar clips which have been launched today and are now available to buy. I intend on photographing a model wearing them in the near future as well. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Folio said...

I really want those Models Own nail polishes! They're super glittery and just gorgeous :) Gatsby is SO cute! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig