LDN -> LA

7 comments


I'm literally buzzing to be on holiday now. I don't really feel like I'm going anywhere right now though as I sit typing this, iI'm heading to Heathrow at 11.45, so not long at all. I've scheduled plenty of posts for the two weeks while I'm away so By Jaymie won't be a complete vacant ghost town! Come keep it company. 

I'm running the discount 'CALIFORNIA' the whole time I'm away to receive 10% discount on any items. Just enter it at the checkout, remember anything ordered now won't be posted out til after I'm back home on 3rd October.

Missing you all already! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Amanda Johansson said...

Have an amazing time! :D x

Jaymie said...

Thanks gorge :) xo

Jeeda said...

Have a great time, Wish I was heading on holiday


http://litttlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

Philippa said...

Omg that's so exciting, wish I could've gone with you! Sounds like a long flight, but you are going to have an amazing time once you get there! :D

xxx

Folio said...

Amazing illustration, I really hope you have an amazing time because you've been so looking forward to it! x

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Corbyn said...

Enjoy the west coats wonderful sunshine, I know I did.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig