down by the sea

1 comment
























all pictures via tumblr

I'm all packed and ready to go to California on Wednesday! It's been feeling more autumnal the past couple of days but for 2 weeks I have a chance of a summer (seeing as we didn't really get one this year in england!) it's going to be different climates hot in LA, very hot in Vegas and a bit cooler in San Fran. Hopefully when we come back it'll be warm enough to wear bare legs with my nice new coat just so can show off a bit of a tan. 

Today I'm pretty much going to be working on scheduling blog posts for whilst I'm away, trying to finish most of my work of that needs to be done, busy busy busy!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Poppy Smith said...

have the best time gorgeous girl! xxxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig