Commissions pt 2

5 comments



Last week I posted about some new blog header commissions that I had finished and since then I have completed two new ones for some other lovely ladies who were a pleasure to work with. 

I have also changed my own header, I've been wanting to change up my blog for a while. I don't know if I like this one all that much, I'm undecided. It's only fitting that it includes my kitty though. I've also deleted my navigation bar as I'm drawing up my own symbols for it. if I can't work out how to add them myself using html I will have to pay someone who can help me, I had a quick google yesterday and reckon if I really try I might be able to.

If you want to commission your own artwork or blog header please email me on jaymie89 @ live.co.uk

Jaymie
&heart;
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Amanda Johansson said...

I love the types of headers you do. They're so gorgeous! :) x

Kfedland said...

These are lovely jaymie.. And your new header is delightful. like you. and gastby!x

Ciara Baron said...

Beautiful illustrations as always!

www.atrickleofmeaning.com
I'm having a little giveaway on my blog.
Ciara xx

Poppy Smith said...

ahh there is my header!! I am so proud of it, I have opened my blog every 5 minutes to have a look at it today haha. so much love for ya! Poppy x

Pip ♥ said...

Your headers are so amazing, I love the new one :)

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig