Collections: Necklaces Pt1

2 comments

Custom Charm necklace, Crystal Bullet, Unicorn necklace, CC necklace from some random shop, Twiggy necklace.

This is only part 1 as I have so many necklaces and I didn't want to over face or get to many tangled up at one time. These are some of my most worn pieces. My custom charm necklace consisting of Twiggy, Edie, Marilyn, Audrey and Zooey D. When I wear my obviously cheap tacky faux CC necklace I always layer it with an abundance of other chains such as the little camera. The bullet necklace which I received in a swap is probably one of my favourites right now! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Tegan said...

these are all sosososo pretty! you're incredibly talented, you have such a unique and recognisable style!! you should deffo be an illustrator! :) xo

Pip ♥ said...

These are so beautiful! I think my favourites have got to be the unicorn necklace which is just amazing and the crystal bullet - so beautiful!

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig