The Gatsby Chronicles

6 comments





My art style is improving with each day, I just need to get to proper grips with a pen first.
Like most of the female population Jaymie has succumbed and read 50 shades of grey and she's not ashamed to admit that it's a good addictive giggle inducing cringey read. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about by reading it myself, natch. I got to page 10 before I gave up.
I'm all about drinking from glasses, bowls just don't cut it for cats like me. 
 A bubble bath is so inviting, much rather submerge in a bath tub then lick my own fur.
I've taking over by team GB spirit and olympic fever (my very first olympics) I celebrated the first GOLD the only way I know how, sleeping.

Gatsby
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Poppy Smith said...

clever kitty typing that up!

WHAT A CUTE POST, i've been sat here feeling poorly all evening- this has cheered me up so much

Jaz xo said...

Haha awww this is great. What a wonderful cat xo

Jaymie said...

i know right! what a clever little man, wondered what he was doing on my laptop earlier ;)
xxx

Josephine Pearl said...

I want a cat that can type too :) such a lovely post.

Jo. x

Naughty Baubles said...

Your kitten is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Annarack said...

WE LOVE YOU GATSBY!!!

This is one of the most adorable posts I have ever read. I can't get enough of his fluffy cuteness!!!! SO GOD DAMN CUTE!!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig