shake it like a polaroid picture

7 comments

One of my new designs added to the shop this week, I love polaroid cameras and even though mines IRL is a fuji instax I think they're just perfect for capturing good memories. This necklace can be made with a specific little polaroid shot, maybe a little kitty kat, beach, cup of tea. Possibilities are endless... except remember it'll be small! I've got free shipping this weekend use 'FREE' at checkout.
 No reason to not make a sneaky purchase ;) Also quite a lot of pieces I've only one available off now and I'm not sure if I'll be making more.

This week has mostly been about watching the olympics and feeling a little poorly, tucked up in bed sleeping! I am so proud of Britain and all we are achieving, we are currently 3rd in the medals table. Has the olympics made anyone else the biggest perve alive? Everyones so freaking beautiful.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Grace said...

This necklace is amazing!!! And yes, the Olympics has been giving us ALOT of eye candy. I could just stare at the screen all day. Haha xxx

Safira Ali said...

Love this! The camera is so cute!

Folio said...

Amazing necklace (: such an original idea to have the camera and the photo! x

Imogen Smith said...

That tiny polaroid is adorable!!

http://missimogensmith.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Sindy said...

cute necklace! and I'm totally engrossed in the Olympics!

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

Jaz xo said...

You come up with the cutest little designs <3

Oh my god Jaymie what you said about making Pippin into a necklace, genius! PLEASE do! How brilliant would that be for my giveaway? Actually, I wouldn't want to give it away... xo

Sam Hutchinson said...

This is so so pretty! We had a polaroid camera when I was a kid, such good memories xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig