Knotted

3 comments































I ordered this fun multicoloured, colour fading cord a while ago from overseas and it arrived yesterday. I couldn't wait to make some fun bracelets with it. I added some of the bracelets which I made earlier on to my shop. I've made myself a few to wear as well as they cord is just to tie-dye looking fun not to!

I've also been flicking through my copy of The Diary of Frida Kahlo this week which is full of colour inspiration and shape visuals, the above photographs are of two of my favourite pages from the book.

P.S Just added Illmasqua Skin Base foundation in No.08 to my blog sale.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Millie said...

aw love these! that one with the cross is amazing :) i am off to have a looksee in your shop lovely :) x

Zoe said...

Lovely!

Beau said...

wow. you rblog is very interesting and good! i like the products and the bracelets are very nice :))

xx
beauthi.blogpspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig