Crushed velvet seats, Riding in the back

5 comments



I've been super busy the past couple of days with commissions, making orders, new designs and making up some of the new jewellery designs, One of my new favourites is definitely the pink cadillac. I've been thinking a lot about A/W and possible shoots for Jewellery by Jaymie as well. I've been mood boarding and thinking up possible on locations shoots for when I'm in America and I'm rather taken with the idea of Nevada Desert, maybe incorporate a bit of Las Vegas tackiness (which is perfect for A/W, sparkle galoreeee!) Definitely will have to shoot my Americana collection whilst in the states!

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Leigh-Anne Ashton said...

I love the kitten in a tea cup, it's so lovely! I may have to treat myself to the Debbie Harry necklace at some point! xx

Loretta said...

they're so cute! x

-LORETTA

Laura Collins said...

These are actually so cute! The kitten in a cup one is adorable! xx

Pip ♥ said...

The kitten in the tea cup is so cute! I love the idea of an American A/W photo shoot, can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! And obviously the Americana collection has to be shot over there. I think it would be quite cool in maybe a diner-ish setting, but that's more S/S than A/W I guess :)

Pip x

Folio said...

That photo shoot sounds amazing! I also love the kitten in the tea cup - cutest necklace ever :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig