Blogger Love: Olivia Purvis

9 comments

Olivia is probably one of my favourite bloggers and all round girls. She's literally the sweetest, most stylish and sophisticated young ladies on the internet. Her blog is always full of such beautiful photographs and she has a penchant for cream teas, the queen and an audrey-esque beehive of which all three tick the box of awesome for me. She does girly lady like fashion with a twist of the 50s, printed trousers and retro prints, as well as she rocks the leather, grunge and converse... my style down to a T with the contradictary tone. Oh and one last thing, please let me have your hair Liv!

These types of illustrations are available to buy as commissions if you would like your own outfit illustration or 'what you wore' or did today kind of illustration just drop me an email at jaymie89@live.co.uk or tweet me @JaymieOC

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Folio said...

Love these posts because I always find amazing new people to follow :) gorgeous illustration, she looks so pretty! x

Philippa said...

This is beautiful, and I agree Olivia has amazing style!

xxx

Laura Collins said...

That illustration is lovely!
I really want a floral headband like what she is wearing! x

thegirlabouttown... said...

Wow I think you've captured Olivia and her vibe perfectly in this illustration! It's lovely :) xx

Anthony Carmen said...

So cute! <3

http://AnthonyElle.com

Lizzie Romer said...

I totally agree! She's lovely and all I want right now is to have hair like hers! Lovely illustration xx

bambi legs said...

this is so beaut! you are so talented xxx

Rebecca said...

I totally agree! I just love Liv, she has such a beautiful blog and gorgeous hair! x

Steph0188: StephanieDreams said...

Oh I love it <3

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig