TWO

9 comments


 This day two years ago I started this very blog! Who would have thought that I wouldn't still be here?!  Thanks for everyone who reads or comments you are all gems! I promise to try and make my blog less boring in the future. 


I've just got back from seeing the new Katy Perry 'Part of Me' movie and she is actually such a sweetheart, I love her even more now! Such an emotional fuelled film though, I defy anyone who dislikes her to watch it and not be pulled in by her energy and handwork. Plus it's really made me want to play dress up and rummage through her costumes, how much fun would that be? I've always wanted to dress as a human twister matt...

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

Laura Collins said...

Happy blog anniversary! :)

I don't personally like Katy Perry but I want to watch her film just because a few people have said it will change your opinion!
I'm currently team Russell! haha xx

Jaymie said...

aww yeah definitely see it, even if you're not a fan its a good film to see anyways :) and i reckon will change your mind ;) I love russell too and its sad cos you can tell she still loves him, they were too cute together! x

EmilyRose said...

Happy blogging anniversary! Congratulations!
Emily
X
Rose-tinted91.blogspot.com

Sam Hutchinson said...

Happy bloggy birthday! I went to see that film the other day, I loved it so much. She's so lovely! Much better than I thought it was going to be :-)

Law said...

Happy blog birthday! Aww I really want to see that film, I do love a bit of the Perry xx

Rhiannon Owen said...

Happy blogging anniversary! :)

xxxxx

Qwerty said...

Well done for two years of writing an amazing blog! xx

Qwerty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Green said...

Happy blog birthday! My Marilyn necklace arrived today and I just wanted to say thank you - its lovely!! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig