Shop Swap: Crown & Glory

10 comments








One of my favourite online shops of the moment is Crown & Glory when I recently wore my floral crown to a wedding I got so many great responses that I knew that Crown & Glory would make a great Shop Swap post with.

 I've massively been getting into hair accessories recently and definitely want to wear more and with the great items that Sophie sent me it looks like I will be rocking different looks well into the winter! The sparkling star hair band screams the festive period whereas the pretty butterflies will help bring the gloom of the weather to the back of my mind. I've recently spotted some new John Frieda video looks and can't wait to re-create some styles and add these pretty little creations to my locks. Plus I think Gatsby loved the packaging and items just as much as I do, having the time of his life!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

Rhiannon Owen said...

Aww Gatesby looks so cute!! <3
I do love Crown & Glory, her items are so pretty!

Rhiannon xxxx
www.thebarbelle.blogspot.com

Leigh-Anne Ashton said...

Crown & Glory sell such pretty things, I love the pink bow especially! I'm glad that Gatsby approves too, he's lovely! x

Lauren Jay said...

oh my goodness, Gatsby is adorable! Lovely items :)

AimeeSowa said...

Lovely Items.

And the little cat is soooo cute! :)

Antonia Mackenzie said...

I just did a swap with Crown & Glory too and I got the butterfly clips, love them! Also, your cat is so cute :) xxx

Jaz xo said...

This is all so lovely. I adore the glittery things and Gatsby is such a babe! xo

Law said...

OMG, what amazing items! I love the star ones, they look so pretty x

Pip ♥ said...

Hehe, Gatsby looks so cute! Loving the hair accessories, I've been wanting a floral crown for so long, so maybe I'll have to check out Crown and Glory!

Pip x

thegirlabouttown... said...

One day, I promise you I am absolutely going to steal your super adorable cat! :)

I've been lusting after a glittery star headband from Crown and Glory for ages! Just need a cool festival to wear it to...!
xx

ZeenaXena said...

Love this post, your kitty is sooooooo adorable!
Zee xx
www.zeenaxena.com // @zeenaxena

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig