Polka Dot Heart

13 comments

This is an illustration which I started a while back and forgot about it, until I rediscovered last week amongst a pile of other work and decided to finish it. It's of coarse taken from the Jack Wills S/S campaign and the beautiful pink polka dot dress which stole my heart a little bit.






The above images are old hat now but with this summer not being summer at all they definitely need to grace the blog for some quaint, English garden-esque beauty. As much as I love these photographs, in all honesty, Jack Wills is not the kind of brand that floats my boat. I'm not really a Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch type of girl. But with everything and most brands they obviously have certain designs and items that are a 'you did good' point of reference and the polka dot beauties above are totally that for me!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments:

Law said...

No I'm the same on this brand not really my style, but your drawing is so,so pretty xxx

Marta said...

Your illustrations always amaze me. Gorgeous :)xx

Laura Collins said...

That illustration is amazing! You are such a talent xx

Jaymie said...

aw seriously you girls comments make my day :) xxxx thank you so much.

Loretta said...

your illustration is absolutely lovely. x

Jenelle Witty said...

Love this illustration! SO pretty! Great work! x
Jenelle

Pip ♥ said...

That illustration is so so beautiful! Lovely pictures! I'm not really into that jack wills/hollister/abercrombie and fitch scene either, their clothes seem really overpriced and 'mainstream'. (Saying I don't like something cause it's mainstream makes me feel a bit snobbish, so you'll have to forgive me I'm afraid!)

Pip x

Qwerty said...

Although I don't really like Jack Wills, I absolutely LOVE your illustration!!! It's amazing :) x

Bella Luna said...

This is so stunning!! I would like you to illustrate everthing in my flat please!
xx

Philippa said...

Your drawing is lovely and so is the campaign!

I've never been a hollister/abercrombie/jack wills person either, but I have to admit when I first looked at the pictures I didn't think it was for Jack Wills! Haha

xxx

Josephine Pearl said...

your drawing is beautiful :) I love this Jack Wills dress too, its sold out now :( did you manage to get your hands on one? i'm keeping my out for one on ebay :)
Love your blog, new follower :)

Jo. x

Imogen Smith said...

Beautiful illustration :)
http://missimogensmith.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Zoe said...

Love your illustration!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig