Monday Inspiration

5 comments












pictures from pinterest.

World revolving around:
 Gatsby my kitty, pretty prints, grazing in fields, shoes, pretty crystals, london, rocks and jewellery, reading, dreaming of my holiday. 

The olympic torch is finally coming down near where I live today, so I'm definitely going into town to watch all the festivities. Actually looking forward to it all now and embracing the impending games. I love the whole look of the city at the moment with the nation flags and bunting still in plenty from the Jubilee. Anyone got any plans for the opening ceremony? I'm going to a gathering for drinks, nibbles and watching it on TV. 

Jaymie

p.s the cat pictures not my kitty btw!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Annarack said...

I always look forward to seeing how the adorable Gatsby is growing up. You have taken such a beautiful photo. You should draw a necklace of him in that pose. Wonderful selection of inspiring photos, this totally makes my Monday morning.

Zoe said...

Your kitten is adoreable!

Jaymie said...

aww guys just like to clarify thats not my cat in the picture these are from pinterest haha.
xxx

Jaymie said...

aww guys just like to clarify thats not my cat in the picture these are from pinterest haha.
xxx

Kfedland said...

Gatsby is actually the sweetest. totally going to steal him.
also i spy olivia's shoessssies. shall we go steal them?x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig