Jewellery Swap: Kukee

5 comments



I purchased a couple of pieces from Kukee last week and after being impressed with their selection and quality I was eager to try and get Sil the owner to participate in a jewellery swap and luckily she was just as keen to recieve some Jewellery by Jaymie pieces too. 

She sent me a gorgeous Aztec patterned triangle ring, Peace bracelet, Hope ring and a spiky hand harness.


I've still got my eye on some other pieces to add to my Kukee collection such as the cross and spike necklace and more rings to stack. As a jewellery junkie I can't have enough rings!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

millie said...

BEAUTIFUL ring! :) x

SkullsandCrosses92 said...

i love kukee, obsessed! I think that ring will be in my next order from there xx

Scarlett said...

I adore your ring - the pattern is great! xx

Laura Collins said...

Such a great idea swapping jewellery from your stores! Really love that triangle ring! xx

Laura Collins said...

Such a great idea swapping jewellery from your stores! Really love that triangle ring! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig