Indie Business #2

11 comments



'Delilah Dust was set up in late 2011 by two sisters, Antonia and Dominique, but is now ran primarily by Antonia while Dominique runs her own jewellery website, D Is For Dazie.'

You will love Delilah Dust if you like crystals, gem stones, druzy, sparkle, crosses and hamsa hands to name but a few.



Spirit Child is the creation of Heather Louise. She loves all things bohemian and this spurred her on to design her own line of handmade pretty bracelets. 



These are some of the prettiest bullet crystal necklaces I have seen especially the petrol toned galaxy blue pieces (which I of coarse had to purchase!) They are very affordable compared to some bullet necklaces I have found online, which are beautiful but cost a bit more then I'm willing to spend. The shop owner is from Sweden and the english equivalent price is about £11.50 which includes the P&P.

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

Heather Louise said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Love the other businesses here too, those bullet necklaces are gorgeous!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! All these pieces are gorgeous!

Alice said...

Oh I love bullet necklaces - so glad you pointed me in the direction of some more affordable and just as lovely ones
Alice xoxo

Qwerty said...

These posts are so good, all the jewellery is so cool! I think it's great that you're promoting this type of business x

Sam Hutchinson said...

The first Delilah Dust necklace is absolutely beautiful xxx

mixnmatch1 said...

I love crystal jewellrey,i am going to be oredering,thanks :)

lilyfm said...

I love D&D it's full of such pretty things and for amazing prices!

Laura Collins said...

Such great pieces! Really love the delilah dust stuff xx

Imogen Smith said...

Oh my those crystal bullets are to die for O_o Oh the irony!! I may have to invest in one myself :) x

http://missimogensmith.blogspot.co.uk/

hanna long said...

want all of these!

Ioana-Carmen said...

love it, so different !

FashionSpot.ro

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig