Ibiza Mix

3 comments

Rings: Knuckle Rings - Kukee & Wired Jewellery,  Jewellery by Jaymie Pentagram & Crystal Ring.

My new favourite nail polish is definitely the Models Own Ibiza Mix from the Hed Kandi collection. I've been after it for ages and when I was in boots recently there was only one bottle left which had the plastic off it already but I needed/wanted it so naturally had to buy it! I've worn it over mint green as well, I love it over this navy as gives a galaxy effect with complete ease. The above pictures don't do the nail polish justice but it does show how sparkly and glitzy it looks!

It's kind of similar to the much coveted OPI rainbow connection with similar colour tones and different varying shades of colours but for half the price of the OPI one. 

What do you think of the new dangling pentagram rings and one of my favourite rings the crystal quartz? Both are available to buy now from my shop.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

mixnmatch1 said...

love,love,love the polish,i am going to have to get some and i also love the quartz crystal ring :)

Josephine Pearl said...

I love this nail polish, deffo added to my wishlist :)

Jo. x

Pip ♥ said...

Love this polish, and your rings are so amazing (particularly the quartz ring and the pentagram ring, both of those are going on my wishlist! ;) )

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig