12 comments
Today... Wedding & Kitty weekend!

Okay so this illustration isn't from this weekend but from two weeks ago. You might remember when I use to do 'Today Illustrations' if you've followed for a while or have just seen them knocking about over the internet in other places! I think I'm going to start doing them more regularly again, is that something you would want to see them if I did? Plus there a lot better now I think as with everything improved over time and I look back and cringe at old drawings with how rubbish they were, eek! Sorry the size is a little weird for this and some of the details lost, it won't let me make it any bigger without completely blurring it so just clicky if want to see it bigger :)

I'm spending my Sunday morning being lazy with cups of tea and reading The perks of being a wallflower, another film I can't wait to come out this year! I really need to get productive though, slowly willing myself...

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

Sheree Milli said...

that's so good. x

Pip ♥ said...

I love your illustrations, you should definitely bring them back!

Pip x

Vicky said...

So glad hat your bringing your illustrations back! I've missed them with not having them on my blog x

francisdodson said...

I love this! So cute :) Your drawings are beautiful. You should definitely keep the 'Today illustrations' up! x

Qwerty said...

Love these illustrations - so pretty! x

jemmalouise said...

love it and yes more more more! xxx

Jordan Jaked said...

i love these!! this is how my personal journal is. i sketch my outfit each day and write about what i did :)

i love it.

Sam Hutchinson said...

I used to love these sweet little posts, it'd be lovely to see them back :-) xxx

Kate said...

Gorgeous illustrations, makes a charming change to photos! I must have a go at my own. And your handwriting is my favourite.

VICTORIA said...

So beautiful! You're very talented! :)

Thuong Le said...

Beautiful illustration :)

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and make dollars from every click on your shortened urls.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig