So when the debris comes falling from the sky

12 comments






Just watching Flights of the Conchords as I work y'all.

Had another play about with my room layout during the week. I get so bored and un-inspired easily and find a shift around spruces and lifts my mood. My room probably seems cluttered with images to others but I find blank walls frightening!The first photo shows off my new Crown and Glory floral headpiece crown I got to wear today for the wedding. It's so pretty and looks like real flowers, uncanny! Could this space look any more girly... I'm channelling my Parisian french vintage Marie Antoinette loving pastel craving sickly sweet girly girl through and through. I found this Twinnings tin of diamond jubilee special tea in Tesco on Thursday night and it was only £4 I mainly bought it because A. It's lilac B. Jubilee Memorabilia and C. I love trinket boxes (such a geek for tins and boxes!) Oh and obviously I love tea.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

Vicky said...

I absolutely love how inspiring your room is! You'd absolutely hate mine - the walls are bare and cream (renting means we can't do anything with them!) x

Kim said...

Aw your room looks so cute and cosy <3 love flight of the concords. Have a lovely weekend :) x

Athalia said...

Have a good wedding, like the native melodies sketch x

rach. said...

love it!





love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Pip ♥ said...

Love your room, wish mine was like it!

Pip x

Chantelle Thomas said...

Your room looks amazing! Oh I wish I had your talent..your drawings are so pretty! xx

Nicoleta_B said...

Hi, there!
I found your blog very intresting! A lot of inspiration for myself!!!

I would like to keep in touch with you. Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC and Bloglovin?

Lots of love,

www.nicoleta.me

Sarah said...

This looks like such an inspiring space to work in! Love the tin too!
x

Austerity Parasols said...

That bunny ring is *adorable* :) x

Jordan Jaked said...

i love your space!!! i wish i lived in england and could get my hands on jubilee memorabilia!!

Sarah Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Miller said...

Your room is perfect! Full of shabby chic-ness! Stunning drawings!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig