Indie Business

7 comments



A variable wonderland of flowers, butterflies, stars, bows and glitter!


If you follow me on twitter you may have seen this picture I tweeted when I wore the floral crown from Crown and Glory to a wedding at the beginning of June. I even got called the 'hippy' girl by the photographer, which pretty much made my day. Pretty sure they all thought the flowers were real as well, they do look very life like!




I recently came across the great online jewellery shop Kukee and had to make a purchase. I bought some above knuckle rings, dangling dinosaur ring amongst a couple of other bits. Super affordable and really fun pieces which are ideal layered and stacked together.

I will also be partaking in a shop swap with Crown and Glory and a jewellery swap with Kukee very soon, so keep you're peepers peeled for that! 




Studs, Denim, Spikes, Camo and Ombre knits galore. Seriosly lusting over the above jacket right now!

This won't be a one off post there are so many other fantastic indie businesses which need the well earned and much needed recognition that they get. As a indie business owner i definitely think its important to stick together and support one another in a corporate jungle world. 


Is there any other independent businesses I should know about that I might not already? Please link me in the comments if you think there is. I love checking out new shops and even if I have seen them before it might refreshen my mind :)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Poppy Smith said...

I bought a few bits of kukee last week and I love them! such a great little store :)

Poppy x

The Robyn Diaries said...

I love that you have done this post, I really love supporting independent brands/people :) x

Qwerty said...

The jewellery is amazing, gorgeous rings :) the flower crown looks lovely on you x

Laura Collins said...

Such a cute headdress!
Weddings are perfect opportunities to wear things like that!
Looks really nice!

Love your blog, I'm following you now :)
Laura x

Laura Collins said...

Such a cute headdress!
Weddings are perfect opportunities to wear things like that!
Looks really nice!

Love your blog, I'm following you now :)
Laura x

Annia said...

Hello!
I just found you blog!
I love it!

I made a blog a couple of months ago!
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
Thank you!

http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

Kfedland said...

You look absolutely beautiful in your crown and glory headpiece Jaymie! Beautiful lady.x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig