The House that Mouse built

6 comments











I recently came across these great images of a complete constructed little mouse world by the artist Maggie Rudy and had to share them with you! She blogs these gorgeous little creatures in their fantastical little world over at Mouse Houses. Maggie also has a her first story book out. Which I am itching to get my hands on and if these photographs are anything to go by it will be a beautiful treasure trove of cuteness.

 There's something very nostalgic and reminiscent of Beatrix Potter, Fantastic Mr Fox and a cornucopia of different animations and storybooks I read as a child.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love these pictures Jaymie, as you said it reminds me of Beatrix potter...I adored the tailor of Gloucester growing up

K ❤
fromkaywithlove.blogspot.co.uk

Pip ♥ said...

These pictures are so cute! Little mouse houses = definition of adorable :)

Pip x

Abbynoel24 said...

That's so cute! The flower one is so precious :)

Charis said...

Oh my goodness me.. incredible!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Oh my goodness! They're so adorable! Thank you for sharing them. By the way, I love your header! xoxoxoo

Charlotte Musha said...

LOVE this! Soo adorable :-) xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig