Acid Rainbow

5 comments


Rings: Evil eye triangle ring & Crystal Thumb Ring - Jewellery by Jaymie, Above knuckle rings & dinosaur ring - Kukee
Nail Polish: Nails Inc - Lindsey Kelk I heart London special edition, Barry M - Acid Yellow and Pink Flamingo, 17 - Orange Soda and Mint Choc Chip

Inspired by all current love of acid colours and the need for some colour in my life with this particularly un-summer like weather! I spotted a picture which Alexa Chung posted on instagram but via tumblr and I had already painted my nails in multicolour bright colours with the nail polishes above and they had all chipped. Super easy but fun nails to do! literally just painting random lines of different thickness and can just scrape using other nails and it also really doesn't matter if it smudges all that much. Ideal as I'm such a wriggler and an impatient Nelly! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Jordan Jaked said...

LOVE this idea. so freaking cute.

Gem said...

how cute!

The Robyn Diaries said...

this looks really cute! we definitely need all the colour we can get at the moment :) x

Sam Hutchinson said...

All gorgeous colours, I'm a huge Barry M fan :-) Those nails are amazing! xxx

Katie said...

gorgeous nails! definitely going to give this a go!

K ❤

fromkaywithlove.blogspot.co.uk

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig