Weekend Nutshell

8 comments



Strawberry nails, Hanging out with some Ducks at the River, Frappy Hour! Ice-cream in the sun.

 I had the best sun, friend, drinks, bbq, frappe, river laying filled weekend staying at one of my best friends new house which she moved in to on the Saturday. Really considering getting some bar work down there, so that when theres a spare room available in July I could move in and live so near the river and it would be amazing to live with her and the other guys. What did you all get up to this weekend? I've got a very hectic week and weekend coming up, I'm excited but tired at the thought!

I added a cute new necklace to the shop earlier which I made today, just like the single brogue necklace except it's a pair of brogues for your neck! Remember theres 15% off using the code 'QUEEN' 

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

The Robyn Diaries said...

I love your nails, I did watermelons recently but strawberries are deffo next! x

Jaymie said...

ah i want to do watermelons next ehe :) xx

Qwerty said...

Your strawberry nails are seriously amazing! Did you use nail pens? x

Sam Hutchinson said...

Cute photos, those nails are absolutely adorable - so pretty! :-) xx

Jaymie said...

thank you! I used a nail art pen for the yellow dots but just green nail polish to do the top bit! x

Sweet darling. said...

Sounds like a great time you have at your friend's place. The nail color is so niceee !!

http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com.au/

Ionela said...

I love your blog!
This post is absolutely awesome!
Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?

Eli said...

I'm dying over your strawberry nails! And your art, consider me a follower from here on out :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig