Sister Everett

4 comments

Paintings, Dandelions in side garden, Pressed flower from the Spanish Steps Rome.The photo above is of some paintings I've been working on throughout the week. I've started painting a lot more again recently. as I hadn't done so properly in quite some time, makes me realise how much I love it! As I work from home, I usually work in my bedroom/ studio and it can all get a bit reclusive or to familiar so decided to work in the kitchen this week for a different scene which was a good move as the heat has been unbearable this week in my bedroom as my room faces the sun all day and retains the heat and becomes a furnace. 

It's also been my first week of being gluten free (well 5 days) I think it's too early to tell how different I feel in terms of energy and the likes. But I've definitely been eating a whole let fresher food and different varieties. Thanks for all your tips and information in my last post where I mentioned it, I will be sure to post recipes or food ideas as I progress with the diet change!

Yesterday I launced a special commorative Jubilee Jewellery by Jaymie give-away with 5 chances of winning a little something from June 1st up to the 5th. Please enter I would love for a chance of some of you to receive a little package from myself as a thanks for supporting and sticking with me. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

these are lovely!

from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

Luthfi Darwis said...

TOTALLY LOVELY


www.luthfidarwis.com

Qwerty said...

These are all really lovely, especially the top two! x

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig