Roma

13 comments

Rome May 2012

A couple of snaps from my recent trip to Rome, seriously amazing city. I miss the heat and sunshine so much right now! The collesium was as you can imagine incredible, so rich in history you can kind of soak up the past and feelings of it all. The trevi fountain and spanish steps were another of my favourite places so busy yet calm and relaxing at the same time. I of coarse ate lots of italian food like pasta, bruschetta, pizza, pastries, Gellato, Cannolis and drank plenty of coffee. Definitely got the urge to travel around Italy even more now, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Tuscany, Florence, Sissily... basically everywhere with authentic little villages and town settings. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments:

Bee. said...

Ah, enough of the food talk - yum! I'm so envious that you've been to Rome. I really want to go!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Oh shit wow.

Daria Hlazatova said...

such lovely photos, Jaymie, they made me hungry haha :)! I'm in love with Rome and i'd love to go travelling to Sicily too, one day!

Kate said...

Amazing photo's, rome looks incredible!x

Scarlett said...

Your photos are gorgeous and I love Rome - it's such a beautiful city! The last time I went to Italy I stayed in this tiny village which is so detached from everything and a wonderful place to visit in the mountains xx

scarlettsmall said...

Wow your photos are amazing, what camera do you use?xxx

Qwerty said...

Beautiful photos! I really want to go to Rome, it looks so amazing x

Marta said...

Rome is amazing! Love it :)xx

Jaymie said...

These photos are a mixture taking by myself and my sister using nikon S300 and a lumix G6!
Literally every corner you turn feels like a photo op! xxx

ktpland said...

You've got some lovely pics :) Forence is stunning so you must go there! Not visited anywhere else in Italy but Rome's definately on my list now! x

Pip said...

Love these photos so much - I'd love to go to Rome, it looks like such a beautiful city! I'm glad you had fun!

Pip x

Rosie [a rosie outlook] said...

It looks so beautiful, I'd absolutely love to go to Rome, haven't explored Italy at all but it's definitely on the list!X

Anna said...

ahh looks so nice there :)

i love your blog!

i've recently starting blogging would be great if you could take a look at some point!

http://xitsybitsy.blogspot.co.uk/
xxxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig