Hummingbird Heartbeat

4 comments

An illustration I did a while ago as a submission of Katy Perry with candy pop coloured background, hair and of coarse including some form of pattern! 

It's finally Friday guys, is it just me or has this week felt long/ weird? A bank holiday always seems to mess me up a bit! I'm being all stereotypical girly and going out for cocktails/ martinis this evening. Other then that today has already consisted off lots of packaging, file sorting and organising, lots to do on my to do list as ever!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Rhiannon Owen said...

This is such a good illustration! I love the colours in it :D xxx

Imogen Smith said...

Beautiful!

Scarlett said...

Your illustration is absolutely amazing and I love Katy Perry! Bank holidays always confuse my week too - it doesn't feel like Friday, but I'm so glad it is xx

Qwerty said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colours in her hair, and the background is amazing :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig