Country Walking

3 comments




I've been embracing bare legs it's just been far too hot, I've obviously had to fake tan them up a bit because they are a perfect shade of milk bottle white without the stuff! My legs are full of bruises and scratches too right now for some reason unknown to me (I'm Clumsy)

These photos were taken yesterday from my back garden (which is like a jungle right now, someone say lawnmower!) and from a walk in the country to clear my head and gain some much needed summer days inspiration. I live right near the common so all I have to do is venture up some steps and I'm in a urban country retreat perfect for weather just like this.

Yesterday I added The Holly Golightly and Cat ring back on to the shop. As well as a couple of new pieces like the James Dean charm necklace and Evil Eye earrings.

I'm going to a pre-jubilee party this evening at my friends new house. Perfect weekend of basking in sunshine, chilling by a river, cheeky drinks and gluten free cupcakes! I woke up nice and early to get work done before being social and having fun, to be honest I can't lie in when its as hot as it is!

Jaymie

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Qwerty said...

I get up early when it's hot as well - it's too hot to do anything! I love the second photo, amazing x

Sam Hutchinson said...

Beautiful photos, looks like a lovely place to be :-)

Laura said...

These photo's are absolutely amazing! Your garden is beautiful! Hope you had loads of fun at your friends house! :)

xoxo, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig