Summer Notes

5 comments




















all images via tumblr.

Just spent the past hour trawling images of beautiful tattoos, the doodle, small, unobtrusive type of tattoos are my kind of preference as you may know from the only tattoo I've currently got (which will change this Summer!) a small anchor on my wrist. I'm really feeling a finger tattoo and the thought of a little feather is taking my fancy as well as a palm tree on my ankle. I like the ideas of having them to remember a time or experience, like my anchor reminds me of my friend Llaura who I met at university and that period of time.

I'm finding flowers such an increasing inspiration right now. They're always beautiful and inspiring but I'm wanting them more, in vases in my room, saving images of them to my laptop, watching blossom leaves fly past my window with the wind making them take flight. I can't wait to visit some lavender fields and Ashdown forest when the weather becomes a lot nicer again to take some photographs and possibly do a shoot for Jewellery by Jaymie as well in a perfect setting. 

Summer Wishlist:
Dip Dye, Embelished & Studded Shorts (DIY)
Tye Dye tops and dress (Another DIY project... I think so)
Three little tattoos (Not a DIY so much)
Hair braids (those type that you use to get at school fairs and the beach!)
Tortoishell and Big Circle Sunnies
Army & Camo Jackets
Dream Catcher necklaces
Skinnier legs (willpower for summer bod!)
Longer wavier hair (willpower again!)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Sophie (Little Mittens.) said...

I want everything on your summer wishlist too (except tattoos, I'm allergic - boo!) maybe if we wish REALLY hard our hair will grow long and mermaidy xx

Qwerty said...

These posts always make me feel so summery! Love the dream catcher necklaces, so pretty x

Qwerty said...

These posts always make me feel so summery! Love the dream catcher necklaces, so pretty x

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy swetie! this is beautiful! if you want to follow each other just tell me, kisses!

FashionSpot.ro

Martha said...

Love the pictures especially the super tiny shorts :)

Great blog x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig