3 comments






Some new releases for this year that I'm looking forward to. 'To Rome With Love' will be out shortly after I've been to Rome, so I can watch and reminisce... plus it has Woody Allen, Ellen Page and Jesse Eisenberg in it, sold!There's a massive fairytale resurgence going on that I am super happy about. Two snow white films out in one year (I still need to see Mirror Mirror) I'm also looking forward to some sup hero films in the form of the amazing spiderman, the avengers and the dark knight rises.




Some teasy trailers for two new animated movies out next year. I only discovered last night that there will be a Despicable Me and Tangled 2. They are two of my favourite go to 'feel good' movies!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Tegan said...

Can't wait to see 'On the Road'. It's my boyfriend's favourite book and it looks awesome! :) xo

Dancing Branflake said...

I heard Mirror Mirror is really good. Can't wait to see it!

Paperbacks and Postcards said...

Looking forward to seeing On The Road and obviously Tangled 2! So exciting! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig