Nutshell

2 comments













Walk in the country, Sunshine in trees, Fruit Salad, Two Rainbows! Cinema and time with my friend Sally, Alexis Magazine, My work in Alexis Magazine, Jubilee French Fancies, Cupcake and tea, Battered old chucks, Me and my friend Mich being dicks before going out, shots and cocktails in Soho. 

This week in a Nutshell, rain rain and more rain and working out everyday except the weekend pretty much trying to work out hard before I eat all those carbs in Italy next week! The only day which was pretty good last week weather wise was Monday so went for a walk in the country, followed by fruit salad and watching Roman Holiday. 

This week is going to be bit of a manic one, lots of work to get done which I want completed before I go to Rome next Tuesday. I'm working on an awesome statement necklace for Jude who commissioned the piece, I've started to draw it up from the design now as well so I'm hoping it will be finished, ready to photograph and possibly send by Thursday. I'm also thinking of doing a blog post on it and showing my jewellery making process, what do you think? Then I'm also meeting up with friends as well and couple of  social outings, makes me tired just thinking about it ha! 

Hope you all had a good weekend, what did you get up to?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Congrats on being the a mag! So awesome!

Jaymie said...

aw thanks hun, your lovely <3 xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig