Nutshell

8 comments

















Stratford Westfiled, Giraffe for Lunch, Topshop shoe lust, Pinkberry, ELF order, Chocolate cravings, Dippy egg, Tulips, Jewellery working, Pendants, New TV, Reading Catching Fire, Ferrero Roche eggs, guiness chocolate cake and tea, Forgetmenot flowers, Easter inspired nails, Easter cake, Painting. 

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and gorged suitably on chocolate eggs and roast dinner. I felt about 5 times heavier after yesterday. I pretty much just ate, slept and watched tv as I stayed over my friends Saturday night to get up early yesterday to do a carboot sale. Hmm yes we're crazy and got rained on. I spent a lot of time sitting in the car with blue lips, I definitely feel the cold! This week is definitely going to be about being healthier and eating cleaner as I just feel ridiculously sluggish and horrible now, oops!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

Kirsty said...

great pics, im intrigued by those button rings? x

Mary Lee said...

ah wow you have had an amazing week! ah have you seen the hunger games yet? and those shoes look gorgeous!

hope you'll visit back
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

jemmalouise said...

ok that cake, DROOOOOOOLING! XXXX

Lolo said...

Oh my god those Topshop shoes are too die for!

Shana Elle said...

Pinkberry is amazing and you have serious nail art skills!x

Marta said...

Love this kind of posts. You blog has become one of my favourites :)xx

Wida said...

Can I have your life? Kthnx.

Haha.


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

francisdodson said...

Mmm your salad looks amazing! And love the jewellery pieces :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig