3 comments
Gel Eyeliner
Mac - Studiofix

I love makeup and buying new bits all the time especially lipstick! I recently made my first ELF purchase and am very impressed with their selection, fast delivery, quality of products and of coarse how bloomin' cheap it all is! 

The above illustration is of my favourite and most used/ daily makeup and I use a variety of different foundations or cover up depending on the coverage I'm after or look I'm going for. But I definitely always have to have my feline eye liner flicks, mascara, filled in brows (as my eyebrows get lighter towards the tail part) and blush. I usually vary from my Nars Orgasm blush and some cheaper brands and slightly pinker in tone. I love that kind of flushed, elfin, Marie Antoinette look (minus the pale face!)

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Qwerty said...

Love the way you've done this :) I've bought lots of lipstick recently, the Mac Chatterbox one looks so pretty! x

Katie said...

Your drawings are so sweet. I really want a mac lippy, perhaps as a birthday treat next month though!

Sarah said...

these drawings are cute :) I want to try out the Topshop lipstick and mac studio fix!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.comx
x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig