Mermaid Nails

3 comments


Models Own: Top Turquoize and Pearly Queen over the top
Glitter from & Nail art pens from Ebay
Ring Bracelet from Jewellery by Jaymie

This is my nails after a few days hence the chipping and bit of a gnarly look to them, meant to take a picture of them the other day but kept forgetting. I pretty much want to be a mermaid, you know the whole pastel long flowing hair but have to be contented with mermaid tail inspired scaley type nails instead for now! I want to start having a regular nail art post again as I use to do my nails different all the time, I pretty much do always have them painted and I'm not just contented with having a single colour on them anymore. 

I went to the dentist yesterday... bye £50, sucks! Have to go back after next week to have a filling and a while ago a bit of my tooth chipped so need to have that filed down a little as I'm constantly running my tongue over it and it annoys the hell out of me! Also finally went to see Titanic in 3D last night with a friend I hand't seen for a while. I live in false hope each and every time, Jack might not die and Rose and him may be together happily ever after. I can't believe I was only 7 when the film first came out (probably didn't see it til I was like 12 though? Can't remember) and harboured that innocent girly crush on Leo, which is now full blown after seeing the film again.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Qwerty said...

Gorgeous nails! I love the mermaidy colours, so pretty! x

Madii said...

wow LAAAV these <3
xxxxxx

bambi legs said...

these nails are utterly beaut, love the colours. jyn xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig