Good Friday

4 comments

















All Images via Tumblr.

Feeling pretty good about life today, sun is shining, drawing all day and eating chocolate cake, very good Friday! With Easter only days away it's the perfect time to pour over pastel, candy hues, flowers, spring images and sweet treats. 

I'm selling my soul on Ebay lots of lovely items that I do actually still have, they either don't fit, never worn or own too many similar pieces! So take a look if you like ASOS, Topshop, Vintage, Lace, Pastel and Print! 

Also enter discount code 'GOODFRIDAY' on Jewellery by Jaymie at the checkout to receive free shipping!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Annarack said...

Don't know about you but I want all of those ice creams and I love how they have been display'd. The bunnies are so cute too.

Glitter Detector said...

Omg this post just put me in such a good mood! Love everything in it xxx

Rebecca Thompson said...

Lovely pictures! x

Zoe said...

Great photos, Happy Easter!x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig