the female of the species is more deadly then the male

2 comments














“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 
Audrey Hepburn

Anyone feeling a midweek slump? I'm feeling the flushed pink cheeks, freckles, long hair, innocent eyes and a sense of naivety so perfect in some of these images, probably because girls and hair are my most favourite things to draw... also I'm not great at drawing guys, sozzz.

I love the John Lennon glasses in the 2nd to last photo. I actually bought a small pair the other day from a shop in town called Tiger. They sell them in a bigger size to so think, I may add them to my collection.  My sunglasses each year creep up a little whilst also diminishing as the amount that I seem to brake and that go missing.

I am Also loving the creepers and socks, they remind me of these flat forms from ASOS which I'm sort of lusting over but kind of unsure about at the same time? Hmm! Thoughts?  


Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Laura said...

You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

JASMINE said...

lovely pictures! i really want some john lennon style glasses! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig