Chocolate Afternoon Tea

2 comments




Feel a bit sick just looking at this photographs, not because they were disgusting but just the sheer amount of different bits we tried yesterday and filled our stomachs with! We went to the Chancery Hotel in Holborn for afternoon tea, chocolate, cakes and champagne for my sisters 30th birthday with some friends. Everything was exquisitely presented, tasted amazing and the attention to detail was second to none. After our tea we black cabbed it down the road (it was still piddling it down outside!) to the bookstore Foyles to go to a Nicholas Sparks Q&A and book signing. I decided to get The Notebook signed as it reminds me of being 15 and watching the film for the first time with my friend, lots of memories and got me more into Nicholas Sparks books.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Glitter Detector said...

Oh dear so many yummyness in just one post! Hope you had a good afternnon lovely xx

Abbie said...

Now THAT's my idea of an afternoon tea! Amazing!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig