Shop Swap: Ever Ours

6 comments





Ever Ours

My most recent shop swap was with Kim at Ever Ours. I've stalked her shop for a while theres always beautiful collared tops and pretty dresses that take my fancy and also such cute pieces of jewellery. 

The shirt first caught my eye pure 60s monochrome bow collared perfection. She also sent me the fun paris cafe style necklace and double bike ring. I've already got my eye on this embellished tunic from her shop to team with my leather leggings. Thanks again Kim for my lovely Ever Ours items!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Selin said...

Literally everything is so beautiful! Especially like the shirt.

Sophie said...

Such lovely quriky jewellery! The bike ring is so cute!
Sophie
x

Marta Almeida said...

A camisola e o anel são lindissimos :)*

Sam Hutchinson said...

I'm actually amazed by this jewellery, it's so beautiful! It's just my style, especially the adorable bicycle ring. :-)

TalulaB said...

The street scene necklace is gorgeous and so unusual.

Tess
http://fashionresister.blogspot.co.uk/

Zoe said...

I love that necklace. Beautiful!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig