Nutshell

6 comments











Finallly downloaded whatsapp, Simple peach nails with dot detailing, ASOS flatforms, Nandos, The Hunger Games, Jazzie sweet looking nails, Commissioned font, Sitting in garden, Gummy snakes, Home made pina coladas, Scala, Healthy picnic.

Late on the Nutshell posting on a Sunday again.. but yesterday was a complete write off, I was wallowing in a jet lagged (without going out of the country) state from getting home at 6 in the morning and the clock going forward but I had a really good fun, sun, alcohol beverage, dancing and music filled weekend. 

I went to see The Hunger Games on Friday. It really does stand up to all the hype, I think the film is just as good as the book, it rings true to the book as the author Suzanne Collins composed the screen play. The book just of coarse has more detail and background to it. I'm itching to read the next two of the trilogy now and have just ordered the 2nd book to get my read on! Anyone else been to see the film yet? 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Cheap Cheerful Chelsea said...

I'm going to watch it on Wednesday :D I ploughed through the first and second book in a week. Trying to save some pennies at the moment, so I will attempt to wrestle the third book off someone in the library!

Chantelle Thomas said...

I went to see the film the other day and thought it was so good. I really want to read the books now :) x

lilyfm said...

What is all this hype around the Hunger Games?! Those Asos Flatform are beauts! I saw them in the latest Company and was drooling over them.. I love that little illo as well, it's really sweet!


Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

lilyfm said...

What is all this hype around the Hunger Games?! Those Asos Flatform are beauts! I saw them in the latest Company and was drooling over them.. I love that little illo as well, it's really sweet!


Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

Sarah said...

cool nails :)
x

Issy said...

How amazing was the hunger games?! I loved it!
Issy xxxxxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig