11 comments




New rings and couple of necklaces up on my shop today. I'm a little bit in love with the new unicorn ring, sparkly and pastel... do I need to say much more? Also hope you're enjoying my multicoloured polka dotted nails as much as I am, they're like nail prozac!

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the LDN lunch today due to some personal stuff but so gutted I didn't get to meet up with Emma, Faye, Vicky, Daisy Kate, Jazzy and Katy and of coarse all the other new faces I didn't know quite as well. But shit happens. Hope you all had a wonderful day who went!

P.S I hit 600 followers yesterday so the John Frieda give-away will end next Friday (9th March) at 8pm.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

Qwerty said...

These are all gorgeous - love the glitter on the unicorn! x

Charlotte said...

Your nails look gorgeous!

Annarack said...

Have you been watching 'The last unicorn'? Simply stunning my dear. and your nails are awesome.

Lydia said...

seriously love the unicorn! cuteness overload. x

francisdodson said...

Love the unicorn!! Your nails look lovely :) x

Pip said...

Shame about the lunch, I hope you're ok - nothing too serious! But at least you have beautiful jewellery to cheer you up. I mean, can you get any better than pastels and glitter and mythical horses?

Pip x

Ciara Baron said...

Aw, your nails look adorable!
You forever make me sad that I can't stop biting my nails!

www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Unicorn ring is amazing! :)xx

Lisa-Marie said...

All lovely, and your nails are gorgeous!!

E.C.Hubbard said...

The rings are amazing especially the unicorn one, it looks so magical! Love your bracelets too :)

Annabel Wyatt said...

Nails and bracelets are ace, am loving your blog too :D x x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig