Monday Inspiration

6 comments



















All images via tumblr.

Definitely feeling the need for Monday inspiration today especially. I came across a gorgeous tumblr which I've been stalking for the last half hour and some of the above images are from. 

I'm so enthrolled in ethereal imagery and photographs, those with a sense of something un-earthly and magical to them really draw me in. Hope these pictures inspire you and feed your eyes as much as they do mine!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Grace said...

Tumblr is always the best place to look for inspiration :)
nevertemptfate.blogspot.com x

Pip said...

Such lovely inspiration! I love all of the mythical creatures as well, I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was little (I still do, I just know it's not a possibility!).

Pip x

Sophie Isobel said...

Aww, the bunnies are so cute :) x

Sophie (Little Mittens.) said...

Oh Jaymie, please can I come and live in your head? xx

Jaymie said...

I would love you to sophie, great company <3 xx

Marta said...

Love this post. Magical :)xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig