beat bomb

2 comments

A black and white pencil and charcoal sketch I did of Kurt Cobain for my Brother before Christmas which I thought I would grace the blog with. My hamster is named after this man (and partly Kurt from Glee) I have a theme when I name small rodent pets, I've Elvis the hamster, Sid & Nancy the Mice, doomed rockstars seem to be a winner on the name front for me. 

What a lovely day to be inside, I don't think it's stopped raining all day. I've pretty much resided in bed for the majority, watching films, reading and starting on 'My so called life' series classic 90s material right there. I would have done a Nutshell post today but I haven't taken any photos this week really, of any interest anyways. What have you all been up to today?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Lixin said...

Wonderful drawing! You're amazing! <3

And I love the rain. It's been a chilly day today, too. Good day to be inside, yes.

------
Lixin,
bonelace.net

sophieraee said...

this drawing is amazing!is the 'so called life series' the one from Joanna Nadin?if it is, they are really funny!xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig