7 comments
Marc Jacobs Daisy

Another By Jaymie illustration for my favourite perfumes, I've worn Daisy for a year and a half and  it's one of those 'blogger' perfumes which most girls seem to like. It's fresh, floral, feminine and literally feels like stepping into Spring. Marc Jacobs Daisy and Lola bottles are really something special, I love the look of it on my vanity area in my room.

The thing I love most about perfumes is how certain scents remind you of a time, a place or even a person or situation. I always link Jimmy Choo with New York. Me and my friend both bought it in Duty Free on the way there and continued to spritz whist on holiday. The bottle isn't all the, considering how much this perfume costs and it is very similar in looks to Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb (Which also smells divine and again very expensive!) they actually do have slight similarity in scent about them as well.

Vera Wang Princess is my newest addition, described as being radiant and whimsical on the website. It is  such an easy, sweet, fun and fruity scent. It also use to be one of my most sprayed when I worked in a Department store perfumery hall.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I think I must be the only person in the world who hasn't smelt Daisy. I need to sort that out aha xx

Selin said...

I used to wear Vera Wang Princess at uni - it always reminds me of getting ready to go out :)

Dancing Branflake said...

I love Daisy! Well, I love the bottle at least. I am a Nina Ricci girl all the way!

Marta said...

Great post. Love this so much and great perfumes :)xx

princesselfy said...

I'm a total Daisy fan (as my blog title would suggest!) and adore Jimmy Choo too, in fact need to buy a new bottle! Gorgeous picture xx

Sophie Isobel said...

I always link the Daisy scent to New York because it had just come out when I went and I very nearly purchased it! x

Pip said...

Oh, I love Daisy so, so much! I also have a soft spot for Oh Lola, but the bottle isn't nearly as nice! Whenever I go into Boots, I always spray a bit on! Dream perfume!

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig